We suggest you take our Small-Group Beginner Indonesian Language Course if you learned to speak Indonesian without formal training, if you have a vocabulary under 100 words you can use, or if you feel unsure that your sentences are correct when you are speaking.
The course starts the first Monday of each Month. When you register, you will see the list of starting dates for the course.
This course is 40 hours total. There are 20 classes of two-hour lessons. There are 5 classes per week for four weeks, each weekday from 9-11am. If this class is full, then we will have a second class from 12.30 – 2.30pm. If you are a group of four people, we can arrange a time that is convenient for you! The Small-Group has a maximum of 6 students completing the course.
What you will Learn:
- Our textbook has 19 chapters: you will learn to converse on a wide range of day-to-day subjects in simple and polite Indonesian,
- You will learn how to bargain and negotiate in Indonesian, which can save you millions of Rupiah.
- You will learn cultural subjects, from why it is wrong to give something using your left hand, to how to cross between two people politely, to using a typical Indonesian squat toilet.
- You will learn how to meet, introduce yourself, and make friends and acquaintances with the Indonesian people around you.
- What You will Receive:
Your Course Materials and Field Trip are included in the cost of the course.
- Your Student’s Textbook/Workbook, specially designed by Cinta Bahasa,
- 350 printed flash cards for you to study regularly to build your vocabulary,
- E-Learning materials, including a flash card program for your computer and audio learning materials,
- Additional learning materials to help you to strengthen your language inside and outside of the classroom.
- A visit to Ubud Market to practice negotiating for much lower prices than you would normally pay if you did not know how to speak Indonesian, (Some students have successfully bargained a purchase for less than 25% of the original seller’s asking price! Here is a photo from a recent market visit.)
- A Certificate of Completion which recognizes your achievement, and a Letter of Completion if required by your Empl0yer or School.
- Free membership in our Alumni group to continue your learning via our email discussion group,
- As one of Cinta Bahasa Alumni, entitles you to generous discounts for ongoing language training.
- Invitations to our many events, from Conversational Classes to our Friday afternoon singing group, Kafe Bahasa events, Potluck BBQ and many more fun activities to practice your Indonesian and meet new people, both foreign and Indonesian!
The cost of the course is scaled according to the number of students in the group. Normally each group is full and so each student pays the lowest rate. If the first group is full, then the second group pays the same low rate as the first group.
5-6 Students in the group Rp 2,500,000 each
2-4 Students in the group Rp 2,750,000 each
» Read More...